Friday, February 15, 2008


Some of you have probably seen collage artist Claudine Hellmuth's work before- her 'poppets' have been copied all over the place. I made poppets that sit on a shelf for friends and family for christmas this year, and I'd like to make one for all of you! Plus, how funny would it be to take a photo of all of our poppets sitting there together at the retreat?!

I need all of you to e-mail me a photo of yourselves. I'll be converting them to black and white and adjusting their size so that they fit my template. Then I'm hoping to get them finished before the retreat, but I may work on them there too. In any case, I will bring the supplies if anyone wants to see how to make them.

Any photo you like of yourself is fine, just make sure you are standing shoulders forward and looking forward. Send them to cicadagirl@gmail.com Thanks!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Can't wait! I totally want to see how you do this. :)

Debbie Doughty said...

I think this is a great idea! So nice of you to do this! I will try and get the Ho to take a picture of me today and email it asap. Thanks!