Monday, February 11, 2008

Got Little Photos?

I think I am finally set! I have managed to acquire a nice collection of photo pendant frames for an informal little mini class at our fabulous retreat. Lots and lots of options for you to play with! All my treat for my fabulous Tally Sisters!

I will have everything we need on hand if you want to make yourself a necklace. All you need is a little tiny photo! I will be happy to do the resizing for you if you email me your favorite high res photo(s). I can quickly resize them for a variety of the pendant sizes and then you can pick your favorite(s) at the retreat. One thing that is critical if you choose to make your own print is that you NOT use an inkjet print, the ink will bleed. Matte photo finish works best but glossy is totally acceptable. Index prints work great for many of the pendant sizes too.


So pick a favorite family photo, close ups of the kids, pets, grandkids, or even just a photo of a beautiful flower, whatever you want and I will show you how to make a fun little keepsake to wear or give as a gift. :) It is so easy and so much fun.

I am so excited to see everyone...this is gonna be such a great weekend! Email me with any questions and your photos asap! (I'll put out a quick group email for the address). Here's a tiny example of what you can make...that's Angie's little munchkin!

:) Katie (mama2gg)
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

MegsMama said...

Cool! Can't wait to make these.

itsjustshannon said...

Ok Katie....is the typing code?! :)

Cicada said...

You are so generous!! How cool is that photo of all the tiny frames and trinkets?! Katie, if I print a few sizes in order to hopefully fit one of those frames, what should those be-- like a 1 X 1 inch and even smaller...?

Jen said...

Katie, you rock! I am so excited to give this a try. Trying to think of what photo to use. Thanks for putting this together.

latte_grande said...

Wow, this is awesome!! I'll be looking through my index prints now...thanks so much!

ChristyR said...

yummmmyyyy...i feel like homer with a beer or something. i cannot wait!

Mrs Pretzel said...

I CAN'T WAIT!! Do you want me to bring my soldering gun too? I have one.

Debbie Doughty said...

I so want to do this! Now if I can just get my printer working in time!

Katie said...

Don't print at home if you have an inkjet printer...send them to me!! :)