Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Circle Journal Info

Hello, hello, hello!

The Ho's Mama here, otherwise known as Debbie. I am so excited to be able to join everyone at the Tally Rally and getting to know you better. I am busy playing catch-up as I prepare to leave next Wednesday. Rachel and I will be spending the night near PDX so we don't have to get up at "the crap of dawn" to make our Thursday flights! Neither one of us is a morning person...

I want to join the circle journal, but don't think I will have time to do my page sample before then, so I am going to share my idea now to give you all sometime to think about your page.

I would love to hear about a book or movie that has had an impact on your life. It doesn't need to be your favorite book or movie, or a recent one. For example, when I was in elementary school I read a book called The Family Nobody Wanted and ever since then I wanted to adopt a child. In 1982 that dream was realized when we adopted our daughter from Korea. More recently I was watching the movie Lilo & Stitch with my grandson. Call me crazy, but for some reason I had this urge to go to Hawaii someday. I had never wanted to go before that! Now I have been there twice and get to go again in January of '09!

My journal will be free form 8" x 6.5" (Little Golden Book Size) so anything that size or under is fine with me.

Can't wait for the fun to begin,
Debbie


4 comments:

Cicada said...

Oooo, this is a great one! And I love that you're doing it little golden book style! Now I gotta do some thinking about what to choose.......

Minda said...

The hard thing for me on this one will be choosing only one! I love books!!!!

Katie said...

ooooh I know what I will be doing....

Mrs Pretzel said...

LOL minda, I knew you were going to say that!!