Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Next Thursday

I can't believe our trip is only a week away! I called the retreat owners yesterday to touch base; she said we can get into the house as early as Noon. If anyone thinks they may get there before 2pm, let me know and I will give you the garage keypad code to get in.

I thought they would let us settle up on Thursday night once we got there, but they need to have it BEFORE next Thursday. Thursday night is $600. Here's who I have comitted for that night: Rachel, Debbie, Shawna, Shannon, Katie, myself, Lisa, Minda, and Nancy. Maybe Christi (Latte) too? I can't remember.

So, the 4 Iowa girls, and Jen B. and Nicole J. need to let us know for sure ASAP so we know exactly what we each owe the retreat and can send it.

Unless anyone wants to volunteer to pay for the whole amount by credit card and have the rest of the group pay them back at the retreat. It's not an option for me to do that this time, but if anyone else is willing, it would make it easier. It's that or we need to send our individual checks to the retreat, like, now (!)

6 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

I can't offer to pay for everyone, BUT let me know ASAP about the amount. I didn't realize that part hadn't been paid for, so I'm going to have to get creative with my money to be able to get that paid.

MegsMama said...

IA girls are meeting tomorrow night to finalize our plans. We have a 5 1/2 hour drive so need to make sure husbands can get home early to take the kids. At any rate, we wouldn't arrive until almost 11pm on Thursday.

I can handle the hit to my credit card just need to confirm if we will be there or not. If we will be there, I will call B.E. and pay for it. If we will not be there, sorry!

Cicada said...

Jen M. paid, we are all set. Thank you so much Jen.

Rachel, if you look at the November 20 post, you'll see that I let everyone know that Thursday night was not paid for because we could not get a full count on who would be staying on Thursday. That info was also included in the e-mails at that time regarding our bill.

It looks like right now we have at 10 of us staying for sure on Thursday, which comes to be about sixty something per person.

Thanks again Jen!

JenM said...

No Problem!!

Totally of the subject, but the food situation! What is the plan?

There is an Aldi's about 20 minutes away and a Superwalmart in the Dells

Katie said...

Jen you totally ROCK!! Thanks so much for doing this. Yeah we went to that Super Walmart last time we stayed there.

We'll be burning the midnight oil for you Iowa girls!! I totally hope you will be able to make it Thursday night.

Anyone planning on getting there early on Thursday? I am!

Nicole said...

did the email thing before checking in here, but just to repeat myself i won't be getting to the retreat until Friday. Can't wait!