Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Last Call

for little photos. :)

I have been playing...making little samples...little ideas to get your creativity jumping for your own photo necklace and having so much fun. This is the last call for photos if you want me to do the resizing for you.
The sizes range from about domino size 1.5 x 0.625 inches to teeny tiny 0.4 x 0.4 inches in all different shapes and sizes. So if you are super pressed for time....at least grab a bunch of your index prints because it is really fun to play!

I need your photos by Wed night 8pm (CST) at the latestest so I can get them printed for pick up on my way to the retreat thursday morning. :)

Just remember, inkjet prints won't work.

See you all soon!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Katie said...

Thought I would add I have photos from Minda, Rachel, Julie, Jen B, Dawn, Angie, Nicole J, Jen M & Nicole G. If you sent me something and you are not on this list email me quick! :)

latte_grande said...

My problem is...I don't know what pic to send!! I have four kids, so I can't pick just one of them...and I'd feel kinda weird wearing a pic of my dh around. Maybe I'll take a pic of my Dwight Shrute bobblehead, lol!

Any other thoughts here? Maybe just a clip art of a turtle or butterfly or something?

MegsMama said...

So excited!!!

Katie said...

Latte, Send me all four kiddos.....we have ways of working magic! Just send me the full sized photos so I can do some creative cropping. I have some fun ideas!

You could do any photo really...of a favorite flower, building, teddy bear, sunset, layout...whatever. :)