Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Circle Journal Question????

Ok because I have never done these....I have questions. For those that are doing freestyle - I should be concerned about the backside since it won't be in an album per say right? So if I do a page...I really need to do two? Or if I do 2 pages...I really need to do four? Or am I just over thinking this?

For you flying in ladies....we are scheduled for 8-14 inches of snow tonight. Record snowfall winter.....almost 60 inches so far and counting.

3 comments:

Cicada said...

Okay, well, even though mine is 'freestyle' in that I'm allowing all sizes up to 8X11-- I'm still putting all the pages in a binder. I'll just hack up my page protectors to fit the page and to fit my book. That's how I scrap now already-- I just put every size of layout into binder album and adjust my page protectors to fit. Does that make sense? So, no, you just scrap the page or pages as usual.

I think Minda might be laminating hers she said, so she might be wanting something different. I'm guessing though, that the normal scrap rules apply!?

Katie said...

I am so sick of the snow...but it is so pretty when it is fresh!

As far as my freestyle CJ goes, what ever you want to do is cool! Don't worry about completing the back of a page or anything. I am actually looking forward to the challenge of putting it all together somehow. I just got a 9x9 3 ring binder and I will do what ever I have to...punch holes, etc to get it together. I think the further from the old standard it gets the more fun it will be for me! :)

Minda said...

Hey, don't worry about it! I would love it if you did more than one page, but I don't want my freestyleness to make you feel pushed into it. Like Katie I'll just figure it out once I have everything all in one spot, and probably I will have stuff laminated if that makes sense on some pages, on others if they have interactive parts I'll just leave them be. No worries!