Saturday, February 16, 2008

Bad News First

I have good news and I have bad news. I will give you the bad news first. The bad news is, that I got a TallyMail from Shirley last night, saying that she had to back out of the crop!! I'm sooooooo bummed about that, but she has some stuff that came up that she needs to be home for, and I totally understand that. Still..... Waaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!

THE GOOD NEWS
Is that her spot is already filled!! AND it's been filled with one of my VERY favorite scrappers.....

MY MOMMY!!!

She is debbie on Tally, and she is the reason that I am a creative person. I think she will be joining in on our circle journal too. :P

I told Shirley that if she wanted us to, we would all do her journal prompt still, and just send her pages to her. If you have already DONE her page, PLEASE bring it to the Dells! I want to see it!! Be on the lookout for my mom to post her prompt also.

7 comments:

itsjustshannon said...

Awwww....so bummed that Shirley isn't going to be able to join us.
I was really looking forward to meeting her.


Glad your mom is going to be able to join us....what a great trip to do with her! She is going to love it!

cicadagirl said...

It's so great that you share this hobby with your mom and get to vacation together doing it!

So sad about Shirley too....I was also looking forward to meeting her :( But it's great your mom is filling in.

latte_grande said...

Aw, sorry Shirley can't make it...that stinks!

But I'm excited to be able to meet your mom...how cool! Uh, so does this mean I probably won't be able to sit in your lap the whole time? No sneaking off for tattoos or piercings? lol

Minda said...

NOOOOO! I mean YESSSS! I mean...see you can't put the good news and the bad news in the same post!

I am just floored that I'm not going to meet Shirley, but still very happy to meet the woman who calls herself your mommy!

Jen said...

I am so bummed that Shirley can't make it...I was looking forward to meeting my Tally Secret Sis IRL. I sent her some winter gear (hat, mittens, scarf) when we switched the sister swap to help keep her warm. Hope all the snow and cold didn't freak her out. Well, I guess I may have to travel to Cali to meet her.

So great that your mom is coming Rachel. Can't believe the time is almost here already!!!!

Katie said...

Yep...the good with the bad. We will miss you Shirley! But happy to meet Mama Ho!

Mrs Pretzel said...

lol Coffee, I haven't written off allllll my bad behavior... I mean, she knows I'm a HO... so it can't be much worse for a mom than that, right?