Wednesday, February 13, 2008

circle Journals

Just so you all know... I am a no stress hostess on this. If one of you decided AT the Dells to join us, that would be FINE! AND if anyone doesn't FINISH all the pages for everyone before the end of our time together, THAT'S FINE TOO! We can mail any unfinished pages to their owners when they DO get finished. I am putting ZERO stress or pressure on myself for this, other than the commitment to finish everyone's theme before Summer starts! lol So don't STRESS, and if you want to join in after you see the AWESOME pages that we have at the Dells, then you can join then!

5 comments:

Cicada said...

LOL, well guess what. I've got them all done :) What's funny about that is that I am a HUGE procrastinator so it is a fricking miracle that I did them all already. It was bugging me to have them hanging over my head which is weird for me! I LOVED doing them though. And I'd love it if more people got on board, so go ahead and give me a reason to do more! :)

nancy_scraps said...

I love your attitude on this, Rachel. I think I am going to work on them over the weekend because it will give me some "page kits" to work with.

MegsMama said...

My plan is this weekend too since DD is supposed to go to her cousins for a weekend visit. If she doesn't go...I'm in trouble!

Jen said...

Thanks Rachel for posting this. I have been so super, incredibly busy with my "part-time" job lately I have gotten next to no scrappin' done. I am hoping to at least get my journal ready and work on some (maybe) before leaving, or like Nancy, I will make page kits to work on at the Dells. I am really looking forward to this getaway...really need it. I am especially looking forward to having some cocktails with some great women. :) Woo-hoo, party like a rock star. :)

Katie said...

This sounds like a great idea. I am still so excited that we will get to see all the CJ's IRL.